If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:
Help Accessing Government Services
We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services. The provincial government is responsible for the following issues:
- Family Responsibility Office
- Government and Consumer Services
- Health and Long Term Care
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Ontario Works
- Petitions to the Legislative Assembly
- Service Ontario
- Small business concerns
- Tourism and culture inquiries
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
Affidavits and Declarations
We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact our office to make an appointment.
We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.
Attend an Event
Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.